Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aaron Littleton


"Survivors - Fuselage" Trading Card from Inkworks LOST Revelations
    

"Oceanic 6" Trading Card from Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #21

 

Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store


Picture Frame obtained from the LOST Warehouse Prop Sale in Hawaii.
The frame is from an undetermined episode.

The frame was shipped containing a photo of Josh Holloway at the 
LOST Season 6 Premiere in Hawaii.  I substituted the photo of Aaron.

My Micro-Machines Millenium Falcon. 
 It's still in the box, but I would gladly remove it if Matthew Fox 
wants to come over and step on it....
Aaron is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment