Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flash Sideways: Stained Glass Window


Zort70/Ian Knight, the administrator at LostArgs.com designed
a variation on the stained glass window from the Flash Sideways,
incorporating the numbers.
It is available on a number of items in his CafePress Store
as well as a screensaver download for the iPhone and iPad
I currently have the design as my lockscreen background.

and it is bound to show up on another item in
my LOST Collection. Stay tuned.

and surprise! Here is the design on the
window of The Barracks, the LOSTie house 
shared in San Diego for Comic Con 2011.
(photo courtesy Rob Perrin)

(photo courtesy Rob Perrin)

more can be read about it here:

I have often mentioned the amazing people I have met
and lifelong friendships formed through LOST.

Ian Knight is one of those people.
He managed to surprise with with one of the
 most magnificent gifts that I have ever received.

Ian attended Collectormania in England on May 26, 2013
and posted a photo on Twitter of Henry Ian Cusick
holding up his LOST Numbers design print.
AWESOME!!!! I was so envious....

I was overwhelmed when the poster was 
delivered to me a few weeks later.
It was autographed to meeeeeeeee!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment