Friday, April 1, 2011

Richard Alpert


Nestor Carbonell portrayed the never-aging Richard.

*UPDATE* 
Nestor Carbonell was kind enough to sign my LOST Encyclopedia!!



Inkworks LOST Season 3 Character card #70


Inkworks LOST Season 3 Autograph card

Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 Artifex card

Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 Autograph card

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Promo Card

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Autograph card

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #40


Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store


Limited Edition ACEO Sketch card by Geri Centonze, #1/10


Original ACEO Sketch card by Blackhilt Studios

Richard Alpert Bobble Head

Richard Alpert is depicted in several prints 
in my LOST Art Collection.

Richard is a chibi in Sasha Servey's LOST Chibis #1


Richard is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!


"LOST" by Tyler Stout


"Candidates" by Branden Otto

Candidates is part of a diptych which also includes "Just Progress".

"today is the first day I've ever come back"
aka "The Black Rock" by Daniel Danger.
It was the 3rd print released in DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear, Series II.
Richard is shown in the lower left-hand corner.
My print is #24/500.

  

"Ab Aeterno" by drMikey aka Mike Stanton.
My print is #2/100. It measures approximately 11" x13.75".

***UPDATE***

Nestor Carbonell was extremely gracious and agreed
for photo op with my-head-on-a-stick aka HOST
at Walker Stalker Con in Chicago.

***UPDATE***

I met Nestor Carbonell AND Ian Cusick
at the premiere of
Ian's movie, Frank vs. God
on May 30!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment