Saturday, January 1, 2011

Helen Norwood

Katey Sagal played Helen Norwood.

My collection includes:
Inkworks LOST Revelations Autograph card

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #38


and an 8" x 10" photo signed by Katey Sagal.

***UPDATE 10/28/12***

It's difficult to realize that Katey Sagal 
*was* Peg Bundy before she was Helen Norwood
or even Gemma Teller-Morrow.
(Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorite shows btw.
And Katey Sagal is mesmerizing as Gemma Teller-Morrow.)

I decided to customize the Peg Bundy Mego-sized figure 
from the "Married With Children" set
and transform her into Helen Norwood
to keep my John Locke figure company.
Peg Bundy:

First to go was the necklace and spandex outfit.
Helen is much more conservative than Peg.
The earrings had to stay since they were
molded as part of her head....
I darkened her hair and trimmed it and
redressed her.

And ta-daaaa!
Helen and John - together again... 





No comments:

Post a Comment