Monday, January 17, 2011

Kahana


The Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5
trading card set included a lenticular card 
of the Kahana exploding.

The LOST Encyclopedia entry for the Kahana
is broken down into two categories:  the crew 
and the mercenary team. (The science team is an entry 
under the mercenary team.)

As with previous entries, I am attempting to obtain
autographs of each of the actors that appeared on
LOST. I have been successful for some of the character
entries for the Kahana, though I am still waiting on
 responses from several people.

The Crew:

Captain Gault - portrayed by Grant Bowler
Capt. Gault

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Autograph card

UPDATE!!! Grant Bowler Kissed my cheek!
I was incredibly fortunate to attend the
World Premiere of Cowboys and Aliens
while at Comic Con 2011.
 Grant Bowler was seated 2 rows behind me and
I was seriously star-struck and overwhelmed.

He also attended the after party and my friend
Bonnie was brave enough to approach him 
and have their picture taken.
(photo courtesy Bonnie Green)

But I chickened out of photo op.
 He was so incredibly good looking and I am an idiot. 
My friend Mib saved the day and had him sign my sketchbook
 He returned it to me and kissed my right cheek. Swoon!
I am fine with regular autograph session, 
but prospect of approaching celebrities in 
social settings is daunting to me.
So I am extremely grateful to Mib for her
courage and to Grant Bowler for being  so
understanding and kind to this fangirl.


George Minkowski - portrayed by Fisher Stevens
George Minkowski

8" x 10" photo signed by Fisher Stevens

Autographed 3"x5" card

Minkowsky is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!




Brandon - portrayed by ?
(character was referred to by Minkowski, but never on screen)


Regina - portrayed by Zoe Bell
Regina

8"x10" photo autographed by Zoe Bell 
(from her role on "Xena, Warrior Princess")


Jeff - portrayed by James Locke
Jeff


Ray - portrayed by Marc Vann
Ray

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Autograph card

Ray is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!




Hendricks - portrayed by Noah Craft
Hendricks


Kevin Johnson - portrayed by Harold Perrineau
(See Entry for Michael Dawson)
4x07 MyNameIsKevin.jpg

Mercenary Team:

Martin Christopher Keamy - portrayed by Kevin Durand
Martin Keamy

8" x10" photo autographed by Kevin Durand
(from his role in "Wild Hogs")

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #13


Keamy is a chibi is Sasha Servey's LOST Chibis #2


Keamy is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!




Omar - portrayed by Anthony Azizi
Omar

8"x10" photo signed by Anthony Azizi


Mayhew - portrayed by ?
Mayhew

Lacour - portrayed by Tony Wade
Lacour.JPG

Redfern - portrayed by Errol James Snyder
Redfern

Science Team (see individual character entries)
Naomi Dorritt
Daniel Faraday
Charlotte Lewis
Miles Straume
Frank Lapidus

***UPDATE 10/24/12***

The Kahana is the subject of
JJ Harrison's print "The Freighter".
It is the first print in his "LOST in Horror" series
and measures 24" x 36".

My print is #6/42 and is displayed in my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment