Friday, December 10, 2010

Christian Shephard


John Terry portrayed Dr. Christian Shephard and also
MiB/Smokey in the body suit of Christian Shephard. 

My collection includes three autographed trading cards.....
Inkworks LOST Season One

Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5

Ritttenhouse LOST Archives

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #2


Rittenhouse LOST Relics Costume Card #315/350


Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store


I added a sketch card of Christian by Augustin Iglesias
to my collection. The portrait is a limited edition ACEO
card, numbered #2/15 and is signed by the artist on the
back of the card.


The illustration is the same portrait sketch that appeared
in Pearson Moore's book, LOST Identity.
Christian's chapter is entitled "The White Rabbit"
and the sketch appears on page 112.


....and an 8"x10" photo signed by John Terry.

Christian Shephard is also represented in the fourth limited edition
screen print from DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear, Series I.
I own #159/300 of Eric Tan's "The Crash".


Christian Shephard is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment