Friday, December 31, 2010

Frank Lapidus

Frank was another of my favorite characters. 
I would have loved to have seen more back story on him.

Frank Lapidus was portrayed by Jeff Fahey.

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Artifex card

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #35


Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store


8" x 10" photo signed by Jeff Fahey.

Frank is a chibi in Sasha Servey's 
LOST Chibi 2 print.


Frank is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!


Frank appears in the third of JJ Harrison's
LOST in Star Wars print series.
"Return of the Light" #6/109


Brandon Otto diptych


The individual titles of the prints are Candidates and Just Progress.
My prints are both #9/50.
Frank is pictured in Just Progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment