Friday, December 24, 2010

Eloise Hawking


Eloise Hawking was ABSOLUTELY one of the most intriguing characters on LOST.
She was portrayed by three actresses at different stages of her life.

Young Eloise Hawking at age 17, known as "Ellie",
was portrayed by Alexandra Krosney.
I have written to Ms. Krosney, requesting an autograph.  
I'll update this post if/when I receive a response.

Eloise at approximately age 40, was portrayed by Alice Evans.
 Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 Autograph card

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #66


Mature Eloise Hawking was portrayed by the fabulous Fionnula Flanagan.
She is represented in my collection with
Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #67


Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store


3"x5" card autographed by Fionnula Flanagan
(10/21/12 NOTE: 
This autographed card is no longer in my collection. 
I sent it off to Eloise fan Matt Roeser, along
with the stencil painting of Eloise.)

and a 10"x8" photo autographed by Fionnula Flanagan.

There is currently a painting in the works by my son Alex for
Eloise Hawking's BIGGEST fan, Matt Roeser.
Update: Eloise Painting Complete!
Alex completed two Eloise Hawking panitings - one for Matt,
and one for MEEEEEEEE!
Both paintings measure 20" x 16".
I'm really proud of the job Alex did on this stencil painting.
I think it's fantastic!

Eloise is a chibi in Sasha Servey's LOST Chibi #2


Eloise is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!


1 comment:

  1. Did you check the quality of the photos after uploading them? This is unreadable, great shame as this blog is literally the only way to read the Encyclopedia on the entire internet. That's how oddly rare this thing is!

    ReplyDelete