Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dharma Initiative: The Workers

The third and fourth pages of the Dharma Initiative entry deal with individual Dharma workers.

I am attempting to obtain autographs from each of the actors 
portraying the members of the Dharma Initiative. 
So far, I have had success with two.
I'll update this post if/when I receive additional responses.

Casey - Job: Gemologist
portrayed by Jenn Boneza
Casey


Doug - Job: Unknown
? no credit given
Craig


Debra - Job:  Nurse
portrayed by Candace Scholtz
Debra


Doris - Job: Mycologist
? no credit given
Doris


Eric - Job: Construction
portrayed by Brad Berryhill
Eric


Fern - Job:  Video Assistant
portrayed by Alice ?
Fern


Floyd - Job:  Cook
portrayed by Michael Hardy
Floyd


Glenn - Job:  Field Supervisor
portrayed by Simon Elbling
Glenn


Heather - Job: Unknown
portrayed by Carla Buscaglia
Heather


Jay - Job: Videographer
portrayed by Sven Lindstrom
Jay


Jerry - Job:  Security
portrayed by Kevin Rankin
Jerry


Kyker - Job - Videographer Assistant
portrayed by ???
Never seen on-camera


Olivia - Job:  Schoolteacher
portrayed by Samantha Mathis
Olivia

My collection does include an autographed 
8"x10" photo of Samantha Mathis


Opal - Job:  Nurse
portrayed by Diamante Kielo
Opal


Paul - Job : Head of Security
(before LaFleur)
 ? no credit given
Paul


Phil - Job:  Security
portrayed by Patrick Fischler
Phil

My collection includes a 
Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 Autograph card


and an 8"x10" photo signed by Patrick Fischler

Phil is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!




Rosie - Job:  Nurse
portrayed by Molly McGivern
Rosie

I haven't received a response from Ms. McGivern for
autograph as yet, but I do have the same 
Geronimo Jackson TShirt she wore
in the Season 5 episode "LaFleur".

No comments:

Post a Comment