Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Constants

This is another case of the entries being out of alphabetical order due to layout restrictions, and I give up.
I'll go with the flow and post entries as they appear in the LOST Encyclopedia.


"The Constant Dilemma" by JJ Harrison captures the epic Christmas Eve
phone call from the LOST In Comics series. I purchased both the print...


...and the Tshirt
..

Desmond & Penny Silhouette imposed over Penny's 
letter to Desmond by Karen Mauro and THE photo.


One of my newly acquired, and now most cherished possessions
 is a signed script from my favorite episode of LOST, "The Constant". 
 It is signed by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. 
 I hope to have it signed by Ian Cusick one day.


This shirt pretty much says it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment