Sunday, December 5, 2010

Charles Widmore



Charles Widmore was portrayed by three actors at various stages of his life.

Young Charles Widmore, at age 17 in 1954, was portrayed by Tom Connolly
in the Season 5 episodes "The Lie" and "Jughead".
My collection includes an autographed trading card
from the Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 set.

and an original ACEO sketch card from Blackhilt Studios

"I'm on a horse" Widmore, at approximately age 40 in 1977,
was portrayed by David S. Lee in the Season 5 episodes
"Dead is Dead" and "Follow the Leader".
CharlesWidmore1977.jpg
I have written to Mr. Lee, requesting an autograph.
I'll update this post if/when I receive a response.

The mature Charles Widmore was portrayed by Alan Dale.
My collection includes an autographed trading card from the
Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 set.

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character Card #24


Rittenhouse LOST Relics Costume Card #189/350


Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store


Original ACEO card by ArtGUS 
aka Augustin Iglesias.  The card is done
in graphite on 140 lb. card stock and
signed by the artist on the back of the card.



 original ACEO sketch card from Blackhilt Studios.

I also have an autographed 8"x10" photo of Alan Dale.

Charles Widmore was included in LOST The Animated Series by Mike Myers...



Charles Widmore's words to Desmond in both the sideways and regular timelines 
are reflected in this print by FroDesign, "MacCutcheon". My print is #27/42.

Charles is a chibi in Sasha Servey's LOST Chibi #1


Charles Widmore is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!


Branden Otto Diptych

The individual titles of the prints are Candidates and Just Progress.
My prints are both #9/50.
Charles Widmore is pictured in Candidates.


I purchased several of the LOST Season 5
production and artwork designs from the individual 
who purchased Lot #914 in the LOST Auction.
There were over 280 total pieces in the lot.
A copy of the original Certificate of Authenticity
was included with each of the design pages I bought.

One of the production design sheets I purchased
was the plan for Charles Widmore's office in the 
Season 5 episode "Jughead".

Plan:


On Screen Realization:




No comments:

Post a Comment